The Northern New England Soccer League operates youth soccer leagues for U9-U15 teams during the fall soccer season with games taking place from September through early November and for U9-U19 teams during the spring season late April through mid June.
- NNESL Games will be scheduled using GotSoccer
- Games will be scheduled primarily on Saturdays
- NNESL will designate the 3rd Sunday in September & October to schedule needed games
- May 6th & June 3rd will be designated to Sunday games.
- Additional Sunday games can be scheduled as needed (however the league is committed to a primarily Saturday schedule)
- Friday Night games can be scheduled upon request and agreement of both coaches. This will apply to other mid week games as well. (Primarily Spring Games unless lights are available)
PROMOTION AND RELEGATION In an attempt to focus on player development and maintain team parity, the league’s competition committee reserves the right to promote or relegate teams at the mid-point (after 3-4 games) of each season. The impact may cause changes in the schedule. Teams will be notified of any changes by email if this occurs.